Infinite Campus Parent Portal
The Infinite Campus Parent Portal provides parent/guardian access to information for all enrolled students in their household.
Infinite Campus (IC) Parent Portal Highlights
View the following items for your child:
- Marking Period Grades
- School and District Messages
Things to consider when reviewing student grades:
- Be careful not to overreact. The information posted online shows only those assignments which have been recorded so far. Ongoing assessments may raise or lower a grade prior to the conclusion of the grading period.
- Different courses and instructors have varying systems for evaluating work, calculating and reporting grades. If you need clarification/details on how a specific course calculates a grade please email the teacher.
- Online updates will vary from class to class. All online grades will be up to date at the designated report card posting date.
Questions about the Parent Portal or need support? eMAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to sign up for a Parent Portal account?
Parents must comply with the District’s end user agreement as well as security requirements to assure the confidentiality and accuracy of the information provided in the portal
- Qualifications must be met by usernames and passwords, such as character length and password strength
- Each parent and/or guardian of each household should have their own individual account rather than one household account
- The accuracy of the information in the portal is a shared responsibility of the district, parent/guardians and students
- Time frames with regard to attendance and grade information will be made available
- The district agrees to provide free and the most accurate student information
- The district maintains the right to add, modify and delete information and portal functions
- The portal is subject to electronic monitoring by the district, as well as other specific rights the district
- The district can deny or cancel parents’ access with suitable cause
- The portal remains the property of the District