Infinite Campus Parent Portal
The Infinite Campus Parent Portal provides parent/guardian access to information for all enrolled students in their household.
Infinite Campus (IC) Parent Portal Highlights
View the following items for your child:
- Marking Period Grades
- School and District Messages
Things to consider when reviewing student grades:
- Be careful not to overreact. The information posted online shows only those assignments which have been recorded so far. Ongoing assessments may raise or lower a grade prior to the conclusion of the grading period.
- Different courses and instructors have varying systems for evaluating work, calculating and reporting grades. If you need clarification/details on how a specific course calculates a grade please email the teacher.
- Online updates will vary from class to class. All online grades will be up to date at the designated report card posting date.
- Quarter 3 Report Card Posting Date = 5:30 PM on April 24
Questions about the Parent Portal or need support? eMAIL - email@example.com
Need to sign up for a Parent Portal account?
Parents must comply with the District’s end user agreement as well as security requirements to assure the confidentiality and accuracy of the information provided in the portal
- Qualifications must be met by usernames and passwords, such as character length and password strength
- Each parent and/or guardian of each household should have their own individual account rather than one household account
- The accuracy of the information in the portal is a shared responsibility of the district, parent/guardians and students
- Time frames with regard to attendance and grade information will be made available
- The district agrees to provide free and the most accurate student information
- The district maintains the right to add, modify and delete information and portal functions
- The portal is subject to electronic monitoring by the district, as well as other specific rights the district
- The district can deny or cancel parents’ access with suitable cause
- The portal remains the property of the District