Welcome to Health Services
Mission: To foster the growth, development and educational achievement of all students by promoting health and wellness, in a safe and supportive environment. Middletown Schools’ Health Office Personnel is committed to meet the health needs of individual students through collaboration with public and private agencies and health care providers; and to advocate for students, their families and the school community.
Goals of Middletown School Nurses
- Reduce health-related barriers to learning and health related absenteeism thus improving student achievement
- Promote the health, safety, and wellness of all students and staff in our Schools
- Promote a positive, collaborative relationship with students, families, colleagues, and the community
- Promote best practices in school health services through professional development and resources.
- Message: There is a positive correlation between a child's health and their academic potential. All children need to receive support at school for health conditions that may impact their safety, well-being, and capacity for learning. Our health services teams are here to help your child. If you have any questions or concerns about your child's health, please contact Nurse Practitioner Barbara Kura at (845)326-1259 or your school nurse.
Click on the announcement links below
The Middletown Health Services Department will post new information and healthy tips in this section. Click on the "more" link if you would like to read more announcements.
Health Office Contacts
|Middletown High School||Barbara Cournoyer, RN; Julia Fox, RN; Stefanie Budd, LPN, Nicole Vellake, Brittany Wyman||Phone: (845) 326-1590; Fax: (845) 326-1606|
|Monhagen Middle School||Lisa Hidalgo-Capriola, RN; Gloria Troy, LPN; Amy Diaz||Phone: (845) 326-1677; Fax: (845) 326-1675|
|Twin Towers Middle School||Wendy Manis, RN; Laura Guattery, LPN; Jessica Eilert||Phone: (845) 326-1638; Fax: (845) 326-1636|
|Maple Hill Elementary||Deborah Ann Sullivan, RN (Linda Vohra-substitute RN); Christine McKenna, LPN; Theresa Efiom, MacKenna Davis||Phone: (845) 326-1735; Fax: (845) 326-1796|
|William A. Carter Elementary||Ronalynn Davis, RN; Julissa Corona, LPN; Kattia Castillo, Yenole DeFreitas||Phone: (845) 326-1714; Fax: (845) 326-1724|
|Presidential Park Elementary||Christine Giacchi, RN; Patricia Knebel, LPN; Danial Moses, LPN; Yenny Lockwood,Mildred Padilla, Margaret Siena, Alyssa Davis||Phone (first floor): (845) 326-1860; Fax (first floor): (845) 326-1862; Phone (second floor): (845) 326-1877; Fax (second floor): (845) 326-1902|
|Maple Hill Annex at Truman Moon Elementary||Brenda Pikul, LPN||(845) 326-1797|
|UPK||Stefanie Budd, LPN|