Friday, Aug. 18: High school summer graduation, 6 p.m., MHS theater.
Aug. 24: Carter, 10 a.m for kindergarten, 1 p.m. for new students
Aug. 28: Monhagen, 10 a.m.
Aug. 29: Presidential Park, 10 a.m. for kindergarten, 1 p.m. for new students
Aug. 30: Twin Towers, 10 a.m.
Aug. 30: Middie Move-Up Day at MHS, 3 p.m.
Sept. 1: Maple Hill orientation, 2 p.m. for kindergarten and new students. This has been moved from Aug. 25, because of construction.
Sept. 5: First day of school
Aug. 14: Varsity and junior varsity fall sports practices begin. Girls' tennis tryouts will be held Aug. 22 and Aug. 24 from 8:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m. at Maple Hill Park. Modified sports begin on Sept. 5. Fall sports opportunities: Football, soccer, volleyball, cross country, tenning, swimming and diving, cheerleading.
Welcome to Infinite Campus Parent Portal
The Infinite Campus Parent Portal provides parent access to information for all enrolled students in their household. Information may include grades, attendance assignments, lunch account balances and school announcements.
Below are some guidelines established Middletown school district Parent Portal:
- Parents must comply with the District’s end user agreement as well as security requirements to assure the confidentiality and accuracy of the information provided in the portal.
- Qualifications must be met by usernames and passwords, such as character length and password strength.
- Each parent and/or guardian of each household should have their own individual account rather than one household account
- The accuracy of the information in the portal is a shared responsibility of the district, parent/guardians and students.
- Timeframes with regard to attendance and grade information will be made available.
- The district agrees to provide free and the most accurate student information.
- The district maintains the right to add, modify and delete information and portal functions.
- The portal is subject to electronic monitoring by the district, as well as other specific rights the district.
- The district can deny or cancel parents’ access with suitable cause.
- The portal remains the property of the District.