The guidance department at Middletown High School assists students, teachers, parents and administrators in order to help your child achieve academic success, meet their personal goals and assume personal academic responsibility. Parents with questions and/or concerns can feel free to call (845) 326-1628.
- Are you ready for college? Check out the latest guidance plan
- NCAA Clearinghouse information during COVID....Contact Mr. Hipsman for more information at Eric.email@example.com
Middletown’s Developmental School Counseling Program is:
- For all students, helping them learn effectively and efficiently.
- Has an organized and planned curriculum that is sequential and flexible.
- Is part of the total educational process, with counselors who provide specialized counseling services and interventions.
Colleges come to Middletown High School throughout the year to meet our students.
The Counseling Department promotes Student Achievement, Career Planning, Personal/Social Development.
School counselors work with administrators, teachers and parents on Student Academic Performance, Student Behavior, Social/Emotional Needs, Classroom Guidance Activities, Guidance/Counseling Interventions, Home/School Communication, Parent/Child Relationships, Parent-teacher Conferences, Community Agency Referrals