Effective July 1, the Enlarged City School District of Middletown staff and retirees will see significant changes in health insurance coverage. Please refer to this area for information about these changes.
July 24-Aug. 11: Fall sports physicals. Due to construction, they will be conducted at Middletown High School. Please process your athletic parent permission form with the MHS nursing department to schedule your free sports physical. Re-certifications will be done on Aug. 14-15. Varsity and junior varsity sports practices begin on Aug. 14; Modified sports begin on Sept. 5. Fall sports opportunities: Football, soccer, volleyball, cross country, tenning, swimming and diving, cheerleading.
Aug. 3: School board meeting, 6:30 p.m., Presidential Park second-floor cafetorium
Welcome to Infinite Campus Parent Portal
The Infinite Campus Parent Portal provides parent access to information for all enrolled students in their household. Information may include grades, attendance assignments, lunch account balances and school announcements.
Below are some guidelines established Middletown school district Parent Portal:
- Parents must comply with the District’s end user agreement as well as security requirements to assure the confidentiality and accuracy of the information provided in the portal.
- Qualifications must be met by usernames and passwords, such as character length and password strength.
- Each parent and/or guardian of each household should have their own individual account rather than one household account
- The accuracy of the information in the portal is a shared responsibility of the district, parent/guardians and students.
- Timeframes with regard to attendance and grade information will be made available.
- The district agrees to provide free and the most accurate student information.
- The district maintains the right to add, modify and delete information and portal functions.
- The portal is subject to electronic monitoring by the district, as well as other specific rights the district.
- The district can deny or cancel parents’ access with suitable cause.
- The portal remains the property of the District.