Effective July 1, the Enlarged City School District of Middletown staff and retirees will see significant changes in health insurance coverage. Please refer to this area for information about these changes.
June 26-28: MHS summer school registration, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., MHS cafeteria. Guidance counselors will be available during registration. Call 326-1200 with questions.
June 26: Middle school summer school registration, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., Monhagen and Twin Towers. Call 326-1203 with questions.
June 30: Middle school summer school registration, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., Monhagen and Middletown High School. Calll 326-1203 with questions.
July 5-Aug. 10: Elementary summer school (Grades K-5), 8:45 a.m.-1:15 p.m., Monday-Thursday, Presidential Park Elementary School first floor. Summer school is by invitation only, and applications went home to invited students via backpack on June 20. Call 326-1206 with questions.
July 5-Aug. 10: Middle school summer school (Grades 6-8), 8:15 a.m.-11:45 a.m., Monday-Thursday, Middletown High School third floor. Math and ELA only. Breakfast and lunch will be served. See the bus schedule. Call 326-1203 with questions.
July 5-Aug. 17: MHS summer school (Grades 9-12), 8 a.m.-12:20 p.m., Monday-Thursday, Middletown High School. Breakfast and lunch will be served. See course list and key dates. Graduation is Aug. 18. See the bus schedule. Call 326-1200 with questions.
July 6, July 20: School board meeting, 6:30 p.m., Presidential Park second-floor cafetorium.
Welcome to Infinite Campus Parent Portal
The Infinite Campus Parent Portal provides parent access to information for all enrolled students in their household. Information may include grades, attendance assignments, lunch account balances and school announcements.
Below are some guidelines established Middletown school district Parent Portal:
- Parents must comply with the District’s end user agreement as well as security requirements to assure the confidentiality and accuracy of the information provided in the portal.
- Qualifications must be met by usernames and passwords, such as character length and password strength.
- Each parent and/or guardian of each household should have their own individual account rather than one household account
- The accuracy of the information in the portal is a shared responsibility of the district, parent/guardians and students.
- Timeframes with regard to attendance and grade information will be made available.
- The district agrees to provide free and the most accurate student information.
- The district maintains the right to add, modify and delete information and portal functions.
- The portal is subject to electronic monitoring by the district, as well as other specific rights the district.
- The district can deny or cancel parents’ access with suitable cause.
- The portal remains the property of the District.