Middletown is the 11th-most underfunded district in New York, when it comes to foundation aid. We are owed more than $50 million. Read the report. State-wide numbers begin on page 11. Middletown's are on page 23.
Jan. 16: No school. (Martin Luther King day)
Jan. 17: Presidential Park orchestra concert, 7 p.m., MHS theater.
Jan. 18-20: MHS final exam block schedule.
Jan. 24-27: Regents exams. Unless they have an exam, students will not be in school. BOCES will run, so students who attend will have morning and afternoon bus transportation still available. See the exam schedule. MHS Regents review class schedule
Students taking the Biology, Earth Science and Chemistry Regents can take after-school review classes in the science wing (2:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m.) on Mondays and Wednesdays.
Feb. 13: Financial Aid Night, 6 p.m., MHS media center. Do you need help completing your FASFA application to the college of your choice?
The Middletown school district welcomes you to the Infinite Campus Parent Portal
The Infinite Campus Parent Portal provides parent access to information for all enrolled students in their household. Information may include grades, attendance assignments, lunch account balances and school announcements.
Below are some guidelines established Middletown school district Parent Portal:
- Parents must comply with the District’s end user agreement as well as security requirements to assure the confidentiality and accuracy of the information provided in the portal.
- Qualifications must be met by usernames and passwords, such as character length and password strength.
- Each parent and/or guardian of each household should have their own individual account rather than one household account
- The accuracy of the information in the portal is a shared responsibility of the district, parent/guardians and students.
- Timeframes with regard to attendance and grade information will be made available.
- The district agrees to provide free and the most accurate student information.
- The district maintains the right to add, modify and delete information and portal functions.
- The portal is subject to electronic monitoring by the district, as well as other specific rights the district.
- The district can deny or cancel parents’ access with suitable cause.
- The portal remains the property of the District.
Access the parent portal
Frequently asked questions
Access the mobile App